Tuesday 23 July 2013

Who is The Beauty Grotto?

Welcome!
My name is Jessica, I'm an Australian who lives in the suburbs of Melbourne and this blog is dedicated to beauty, fashion and everything in between.
I'm not professionally trained in makeup, but I am self taught and I'm hoping to branch out into the makeup industry.

I'm a student, who loves fashion and makeup, but I have to live on a limited student budget.
So this blog will showcase how I manage to keep up with fashion and beauty while studying at the same time.

I love street style fashion but also am a sucker for glamorous and girly stuff. So I'm a sort of mixed bag when it comes to my style, I like to mix and change up my style using the things I already have in my closet. The same goes for makeup, I try to utilise the same makeup I have in my vanity but change it up and use it in different ways and save up for a little while to buy products and clothing. And I hope that through this blog and up coming YouTube tutorials, I can show you some tips and tricks to help those of you on a budget!

Enjoy! And watch this space for more posts.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment