Saturday 10 August 2013

Get Ready With Me: Simple Everyday Pink

Hey Beauties,

So I just uploaded my first ever video on YouTube!! 3 cheers for me! *hip hip hooray!*

With this video I just wanted to show you guys how I'd apply my makeup on a daily basis.
I do really like wearing a pink-ish eye and a pink lip, but I feel like when you do that during the day it can get a bit bright. So to make sure that didn't happen to me, I paired the pinks with browns and nudes which really balance and fade out the sometimes starkness of the pink.

For some, this look might be too much for the day time and I can totally see that. I would recommend not smoking out the black eyeliner and keep it just a little more neutral, maybe just using less product around the eye area in general. I like perfection in makeup but at the same time I like the kind of punk feeling I get when I smoke out and smudge my black eyeliner :)

Here's the video <3


Please like the video guys! I'm super proud of myself because I'm a really shy person and I actually got nervous talking to the camera :D but it turned out nicely.

Thanks lovelies! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment